John Cras, MD, MS
Assistant Professor of Medicine
- B.S.: Loyola College, Maryland, Baltimore, MD (1994)
- M.S.: Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. (1998)
- Medical Degree: Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. (2003)
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2006)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Hospital medicine, inpatient care
Rowe, L. Tender, M. Feldstein, J. Golden, S. Scruggs, B. MacCraith, Cras, F. Ligler. Array Biosensor for Simultaneous Identification of Bacterial, Viral and Protein Analytes. Analytical Chemistry, Sept 1999 3846-3852.
Cras, C. Rowe, D. Nivens, F. Ligler. Comparison of Chemical Cleaning Methods of Glass in Preparation for Silanization. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Dec 1999 683-688.
Cras. Approach to Hyponatremia and Hypernatremia. The Washington Manual General Internal Medicine Consult, 2ed.
Don’t Go Viral! A Rare Cause of Pericardial Pathology. Clinical Vignettes Poster Session, 2015 Society of Hospital Medicine National Meeting, Washington, D.C.
Disseminated bovis with sepsis and hypersensitivity reaction following intravesical BCG therapy. Clinical Vignettes Poster Session 2012 Society of Hospital Medicine National Meeting, San Diego, CA.