Welcome to the Division of Hospital Medicine at Washington University School of Medicine. Arriving in a new city and establishing yourself in a new academic setting can be daunting. We have gathered information on this page with the goal to make your transition easier.
Welcome Home to St. Louis
About WUSTL and WUSM
- Bike Commuter Information
- Dining on Campus
- Lactation Facilities
- Personal Safety Escorts and other Security Information
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Including bike parking, locker rooms & showers, Shuttle maps
- Metro Public Transportation Universal Pass
- The university provides most faculty, staff and students with a Universal Pass (U-Pass) for the Metro public transportation
Navigating Hospital Medicine
- CV WUSM format
- WUSM Photo
Mike Nichols, Photography Service Becker Library – Lower Level, Room L10.
To schedule an appointment Click Here or call (618) 530-9000
- DOM – Office of Faculty Development (OFD)
- Department of Medicine- New Faculty Orientation
- Click the link above to register and see the agenda! This is strongly recommended to attend.
- Epic Training Guide for New Providers
- Follow Me Desktop Link
- One Campus Portal: Access to all WU services in one spot
- DUO 2 Factor Authentication
- This link will take you to the instruction page so you can open the PDF most relevant to your computer!