Wenners Ballard III, MD
Instructor in Medicine
- B.S., Chemistry: Hampton University, Hampton VA (2010)
- M.S., Tumor Biology: Georgetown University, Washington D.C. (2011)
- Medical Doctor: Howard University College of Medicine, Washington D.C. (2015)
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2018)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Hospital medicine, inpatient care
Ballard, J. Vader. Prevention of Cardiotoxicity in the Cancer Patient a Review Article, Cardiovascular Risk Reports. 2017.
Ramzi Abboud, Michael Slade, Jesse Keller, Kathryn Trinkaus, Wenners Ballard III, T-cell Replete Peripheral Blood Haploidentical Donor Transplant is Frequently Associated with Cytokine Release Syndrome – Updated Outcomes Data With Longer Follow-up; Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. 2016.
Gabriel D. Lang, Wenners Ballard, Vladimir Kushnir, Dayna S. Early, Faris Murad, Steven Edmundowicz, Dan Mullady, Diagnostic Yield of Endoscopic Ultrasound – Fine Needle Aspiration with Flow Cytometry and Core Needle Biopsy in the Diagnosis of Lymphoma, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2016.
Lazar Vujanovic, Wenners Ballard, Stephen H. Thorne, Nikola L. Vujanovic & Lisa H. Butterfield; Adenovirus-engineered human dendritic cells induce natural killer cell chemotaxis via CXCL8/IL-8 and CXCL10/IP-10; Oncoimmunology. 2012.
Poster Presentation, American College of Cardiology National Conference. 2018.
Grand Rounds Presenter, Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital. 2017.
Conference Poster Presentation, American Society of Hematology. 2017.